Textures not showing

After A LOT of hours I was able to download FTX Global and the latest ORBX libraries.( FTX  Central indicates that they are installed and up to date) Also I was able to download Dubrovnik( actually downloading this was pretty fast) After all this wait I opened the sim and I was shocked, there was no difference between the old default textures and the ones of FTX Global. For example when flying out of Aerosofts Rome scenery what you see in the Italian peninsula is just a big green and yellow plain (as the default scenery. Another example is flying out of Taxi2Gate Munich, the result is the same, the default town scenery is shown. Also I have all of my scenery settings high in the simulator. I need help, what am I doing wromg, what's the specific order in the simulator scenery library. I'm getting really frustrated with all this problems with ORBX products. 

Also when flying in Dubrovnik the airport looks really nice and with very good FPS but again, the sorroundings look terrible and in the mountains that are in the side of the runway there is a lot of water in the top of the mountains, it looks like the ocean. I bought LC Europe but I haven't downloaded it, I want to solve this problems first. 

Help is appreciated 

Archived