Project C.O.B Part 2

tennyson

Two men stand talking on mobile phones, across the sea from each other.

"Mr. W, have you been successful?"

"Yes, Mr. C. WE have the last of the materials and I am just waiting to catch the afternoon flight back. I will have a progress report emailed to you by the morning."

"Very good, keep me posted."

Posted Image

Later that night, aftera long flight, a limo pulls up outside Hangar 51 and a lone man enters. The hangar is all closed up and security is in place.

Posted Image

He gazes over at two of the three projects. A look of relief comes over his face as he heads upstairs to his office to send of the progress report to the man who holds the purse strings.

Posted Image

It's 3.00am in the morning. The report has been sent via email. Mr. W is pleased with himself.

There will certainly be a few more late nights before this project hits the pavements....

Posted Image

Frank

Nyxx,

This project has a broader scope. It is not just for the recent acquirers, but also for the masses.

As you might have already deducted, there are three projects in the release and their current progress is displayed in the piccy's.

As of tonight, the third project has reached the half way mark.

More progress reports next week,

Frank

Nyxx,

This project has a broader scope. It is not just for the recent acquirers, but also for the masses.

As you might have already deducted, there are three projects in the release and their current progress is displayed in the piccy's.

As of tonight, the third project has reached the half way mark.

More progress reports next week,

Frank

O well just hoping :) and call me Dave :)

Look forward to seeing what it is all the same :)

Archived