FSX: Problem with ground textures at Stockholm

ch00scd

Hello all,

I bought today Stockholm (order number 590a32634fda9) and I have a problem with the ground textures in FSX. There are no taxi or apron markings at all and also the runway textures seem not to be correct. It looks like there is a layer over the correct textures so that they are covered by something else. I don't have any other Stockholm scenery installed and I only use FTX Global (no FTX Vector etc.). It also seems that there is kind of a stand-alone jetway building in the middle of the picture below. I don't know if it has something to do with flattening or so but if I change the view to high altitude, the textures look fine.

oCK9v1H.jpg

Is somebody able to help me? Your support is very appreciated. Thank you.

Kind regards,

Daniel

11 minutes ago, Richard Lincoln said:

Hi Daniel,

Please attach a screenshot of what you describe.

Hello Richard,

Thank you very much for answering so quick; I appreciate it a lot. I tried my best to upload a screenshot and to explain the problem a bit better. I recently had Stockholm from Aerosoft installed but I deinstalled it before I bought Stockholm from Orbx.

Thank you for your help and support in advance.

Kind regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Might pay to check for files that have not uninstalled, also check your Scenery Library for any entries that may cause a conflict with the scenery, I can now see the screenshot, thanks for posting it.

Just now, Richard Lincoln said:

Hi Daniel,

Might pay to check for files that have not uninstalled, also check your Scenery Library for any entries that may cause a conflict with the scenery, I can now see the screenshot, thanks for posting it.

Hello Richard,

Okay, thank you for your advise. As it's already late in Switzerland right now, I will continue the trouble shooting tomorrow and report back when I have found a solution.

Kind regards,

Daniel

Hello,

Just a quick note to let you know that I was able to solve the problem. The issue was caused by an unnecessary UTX file but now everything works great and the airport is amazing.

Have a great day!

Kind regards,

Daniel

Archived