FTX Scotland 1.40 update

ayrsimming

Hi

The airfield details input for EGMF helipad has added an extra United Kingdom entry to the list of countries on the 'Go to Airport' menu.  It has added United-Kingdom when all other airfields are under United Kingdom.  Also the airfield data for this helipad as well as QMRI have 'State/Province' inserted when in fact this is not normally included for UK airfields.

Iain

2 hours ago, ayrsimming said:

Hi

The airfield details input for EGMF helipad has added an extra United Kingdom entry to the list of countries on the 'Go to Airport' menu.  It has added United-Kingdom when all other airfields are under United Kingdom.  Also the airfield data for this helipad as well as QMRI have 'State/Province' inserted when in fact this is not normally included for UK airfields.

Iain

Hi,

Noted for next. As they are both fictionnal, it's better to let them as they are

Hello Richard,

I have read the anouncement

Barra Island --> exclusion of trees and re-positioned buildings

Benbecula Island  --> exclusion of trees and re-positioned buildings

North Uist Island --> exclusion of trees and re-positioned buildings

South Uist Island --> exclusion of trees and re-positionedbuildings

but this seems teo be a bit special:

At barra there are only a fiew trees left (I suggest they are and placed) und we can see many handplaced buildings. This is very nice because the landscape is now much more like it is in real.

But the houses are ugly!! (see pictures)

At south uist the handplaced ugly houses disappears a fiew miles to the north and the older landscape with much too many trees and nicer but mostly not exact buildings comes up. At the screenshot you can see both types of houses.

Is this a bug or a feature? Is something wrong with my installation?

Farer to the north I could not jet find jet other ugly houses and very fiew houses at all. This could be right, but I will see. In 4 weeks I will be there and would be able to count them in real :-)

Is there a planing to change the autogen in other areas?

Thanks... /Hendrik/

barrahouses.jpg

South Uist Houses google.jpg

South Uist Houses.jpg

• 1 year later...
On 5/2/2017 at 6:17 AM, ayrsimming said:

Hi

Iain

I noticed it also and Nick made me a corrected .bgl

I tested it and it works for the FSX Gold boxed version and removes the hyphen from 'United-Kingdom'

https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/158197-egmf-odd-ball-listing/

Archived