egsg

collltip

I think my 4 England airfields went haywire after downloading the libraries update.EGSG has no airfield buildings,despite redownloading twice.The others have missing bits such as people or grass or static aircraft despite being ticked in their control panels.I am downloading the libraries 2 or 3 times a day!It sometimes gets to 1 second remaining,and just stops.Next attempt it may go the whole way and say it is installed.When I switch on the next day it may say the libraries need updating

Thanks for the reply.As you will notice,apart from missing buildings,the ground textures are very different to yours,ie the runway markings,the tarmac appearance,and the area of corn? on the lhs.This and the other addon airfields have been working normally since I installed them until recently when things went bananas.I hope it can be sorted.The ORBX scenery is great.The default FSX scenery is of course old now,but the difference in tree distribution on EU England.really makes it look real.Farmers would go balmy if they had trees in the middle of their fields as in the default scenery.

Hi,

One immediate option is to make sure your sim folder is not being corrupted with Avast, you may need to create a Rule for it. I have never seen this error,you are using FTXCv2 yes? Download or Dvd product? What Library version are you up to date with?

Thanks,I switched to a second computer, and starting FSX only brought .up one of the error messages.The error messages do not have enough room on them to give the whole string to the file,but I have gone into orbx folder and deleted anything mentioning object placing,but nothing changes.My EU England is a DVD product which can not take advantage of the proffered update.Perhaps that would help.But since everything worked until recently,I think I am going to have to uninstall FSXSE and its contents and start from scratch.I clicked on FTXCv2 on desktop and it brought up a long list of missing files,so I think it is a redundant shortcut and I have removed it.

I decided to take the plunge and uninstalled FSXSE and all its contents and any reference to FSX I could find.I then reinstalled FSXSE and started the sim.No object flow error messages appeared.I then reinstalled EU England from my dvd.When I started FSX the first objectflow.dll appeared.I then installed EGTH from dvd and when I started FSX the EGTH dll error showed up as well.EGTH works,but no people show.As I reinstalled other addons,people and grass do not show,but I do not get any additional airfield specific dll error messages,just the first two.On EGSG I get the red roofed farm buildings across the road from north end of airfield,and the shadows of the 9 poplars in front of where hangars should be,but not the poplars.I bought and downloaded EGKA to see if a new airfield would be any different,but that has no grass or people showing.The error messages must be reason for things not showing.But I presume I can not install the addons without EU England installed to try to elimimate that as a source of the problem.I am having to redownload the Libraries two or three times a day.It takes one and a half hours to download .I can not find the file so that I can copy it and then paste it back in when it vanishes.Where is it. 

Archived