Land-Class Tiling Issues - Video Inside

Jocko

Here is a video of an issue I'm having with NA -LC. I have done a complete uninstall and reinstall of FSX and ORBX sceneries. When I un-tick the NA-LC in the scenery library, the issue goes away but I lose all the great scenery/land-class.

I had this same problem only worse.  I call it the crazies.  A lot of weird patterns and water everywhere.  It was so bad I could hardly fly my planes.  Anyway I tried every proposed solution I could find on the ORBX forums.  Nothing was fixing the problem.  This was going on for 3 or 4 months.  One day about a week ago I loaded up for a flight and realized that there were no crazies.  During the past week I have been flying everyday and going to the places where I was having the worst crazies.  They were all gone.  The sad part is that I have no idea what caused things to go back to normal.  I would love to be able to help all the people who are having this problem but I can't.  My crazies problem came on suddenly one day and disappeared just as suddenly last week.  I hope luck is with you.

18 hours ago, Richard Lincoln said:

Hello,

Please try the Topic attached, should fix the issue. Please also report back if it has worked or not.

That seems to have done the trick. Thanks for the link!

Archived