Would you like to see my POOH? (FSX related)

Blitzer

Well I hope the title got your attention.  ;D

I have just completed (bar any further tweaks) my first re-painted aircraft for FSX - the A2A Piper cub.

The real plane the re-paint is based on, it's the only shot I have so I hope I've got it right...

Posted Image

Weeee!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Finishing "touches"...

Posted Image

I'll probably package this up and upload it for other people, if anyone is interested?

I may have another look at the external paint and see if I can add a couple of little finishing touches first though, but would still welcome your comments all the same.

ta.:)

Thanks for the comments - appreciate the feedback.  :)

For those interested in having it for their own use I'll probably have another look at the external paint - I may just add a couple of touches to it, but I hope to have it available for download soon so will keep you posted.  ;)

Well my POOH should be available for download very soon. I've just submitted it to www.aussiex.org and it's currently waiting approval.

All going well it should be available via the general aviation section soon - if you download it please let me know if you have any problems with it or if something does not look right.

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showcat=3

Archived