Boxed version of NRM - Trying to integrate with FTXCentral V3

a_thomas_may

Hello,

My name it Tom.  I purchased a box copy of NRM FTX from you many years ago.  I installed it on my computer and FTX Central V3 has recognized it as being there.  Understandably, it states there is an update to download for this scenery, but when I click the download update button, I get the message shown in the screenshot.  Its been so long ago since I purchased it, I don't know where I got it from.  All my other purchases from Flight Sim Store have transferred over successfully, but this one isn't even listed on their website.  

What I would like to know is how can I get this recognized by Central so I can update it.

Thanks,

Tom 

Untitled.png

Hi Tom,

We're still working on getting a system in place to upgrade old DVDs to OrbxDirect. This will be a fee-based transfer to cover admin cost, as previously offered via the FlightSimStore. A good way to search is via email, from known Vendors you are likely to have purchased it from.

We should have this up and running very soon. http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/123619-orbxdirect-and-ftx-central-v3-offical-faq/

Cheers,
Richard

Archived