FTX Central & PCAviator

VH-DUX

Hi,

This is an update to my ordginal post on this topic.

I have been using FTX for years. I got a DVD version from PCAviator in 2010, however I cannot install it on my replacement win 8.1 PC.

The DVD installer just does nothing, but now FTX Central installs correctly and shows YLIL and UK as my only products. My DVD Purchase from PCAviator does not show, even though they sent me a message saying that ORBX was accessing my orders.

When will I be able to use my purchased scenery? Is there a way I can import my DVD into FTX central?

Flying is very boring without FTX. In fact Moorabbin is in a desert in the default scenery.

Obviously, I cannot import my license from FSS if I got mine at PCAviator.

How long will it take for an answer to this question will become available?

Thanks

VH-DUX

I have 29  ORBX dvds from PC Aviator and was able to get all my information from PC Aviator's web site (order number and date and product(s) purchased.

If you haven't used them for a while you may have to register with their web site again.

They should still have all of your purchases  in their records. You can then download the information to send to ORBX.

They will also want a photo of all of your DVD cases showing the date you took it. FSS asked for a newspaper clipping showing the current date

but they accepted pictures I took of my DVDs with the date stamp showing in the picture.

Archived