Proper Install Order of FTX Products?

NIGHTHAWK00111

My purchase ID for FTX Global Base Pack NA is:  582de11380d78 I have three(3) more IDs.

Operating system is MS windows 7 32bit

I run MS FSX STEAM EDITION

I use the FTX CENTRAL to manage all purchases, etc.

I am a new Orbx customer.  I purchased the FTX Global Base Pack NA first, then the FTX Global Vector NA followed by FTX OpenLC NA and last add was FTX Global Trees HD.  They were installed in the order of purchase.  All have been working great with the recommended performance settings!

I then added Orbx Libraries, Global Lights, Global NA Airpark Pack.

My questions are:

1.  Do I need to start adding the North American Regions such as NA Central Rockies or is that part of base products above

2.  If I add regions will the scenery be more enhanced and detailed than what my present base products above provide me?

3.  I installed the NA AI Traffic freeware but I can't get it to work with the four(4) FTX Global packages above.  Will it work in a  NA region if I purchase one?

With all of the previous Orbx legacy products I want to make sure that I am building my Full Terrain Experience in the proper sequence.

Thanks for great scenery Products!

Have a look at this page and click Products at the top of the page.

https://orbxdirect.com/category/ftx-global

It has a description of each product sold by ORBX.

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. I don't know the answer

FTX Central will install ORBX software and place it in the correct order in your Scenery Library correctly.

Start with the Regions now that you have GLOBAL, VECTOR, and North America LC.  The airports will work best with the regions that they are located in.  You could get. the PNW region and then the airports that are located in that regions if you would rather build one area/region at a time.

Here is a link to a map showing all FTX software with links to purchase etc.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1oMki4fAslLZKQiCQIn2fNSvvzG0&hl=en&ll=47.484413257364444%2C-124.91844079999998&z=6

Archived