Elevation / Texture problems with KTVL P3Dv3.4

jjdayo

Hello, I apologize if this has been covered already. I searched the forum for threads on KTVL but did not find my exact issue listed.

I have FTX Global, North America LC, Vector and the Northern California + Southern California regions all installed and updated. I have KTVL installed and I have run the automatic elevation correction tool. (Please see the attached image) Despite having done all of this, the textures and elevations around the main building at KTVL are not aligned. The man sweeping is under the asphalt texture, vehicles are under the base ground textures kind of sticking out a little, and the ground texture in front of the main building is higher than the base of the building itself. I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it. I have also tried the ModuleInstaller at C:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS\Scenery

I am running P3D V3.4 and am totally out of ideas. I tried to manually add KTVL to the elevation correction tool but it is not listed and does not accept "KTVL" added manually.

Any assistance with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

My best regards,

-jjdayo

Screenshot_2017-03-12-16-13-57.jpg

Thank you!!! It's totally fixed and is as amazing as the rest of your team's work! This is user error on my part, I did not read the documentation well enough and just jumped right in. I had no idea that setting would affect it so dramatically.

I really appreciate it!

Best regards,

jjdayo

Archived