The Cub.

Iain Emms

Don't wonder Greg, she is a real treat mate, its been hard getting me out of the Jetstream cockpit these past couple of weeks, but when I do, it is the cub I climb into, she is an absolute little ripper and a joy to fly, and Jigsaw and Jankees have produced some stunning repaints for her. Great shots as always Iain.  On a side note, I look at these screen shots and wonder how the FSX naysayers can still say they prefer FS9 over what we have, to me FSX with FTX, REX and these payware aircraft treasures is a bloody work of art.  ;)

Definitely get the club. Since I have been using the FTX scenery I have gone from a Jet jockey to a low and slow pilot with some neat toys somewhere in between. I enjoy the cub so much that I have even joined the Back Country Service VA. :)

You will not regret and the Accusim addon is a must have.

Nice shots Iain! 

Now, this is very juvenile, but if have Heidi activated and you change the VC view in the Cub to 'Instruments' then using mouse look, look down towards the seat ...  you can see her Kylie Minogue cross-your-heart bra, LOL!  :D;D

I also like how in 'fun' mode she comes out with very blond remarks and oohs, ahs, screams - and then very ATC-like says "Three O'Clock" when spotting traffic, hehe!

Love the Cub, she's a ripper!

Archived