Impulse V2

tennyson

After finishing my latest Connie paint, The Flying Dutchman, I returned to my earlier PMDG J4100 repaint of the Impulse Airlines livery.

I've redone the textures and corrected several issues, including the "Impulse" font on the fuselage. The new package is now over at OZx under the original heading.

Here's the link:

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=750

And here are some piccys of the new updated livery:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hope you like,

Frank

Thanx John.

I'm trying to do another coupla Ozzie repaints. I know Jetcraft flew them and National Jet here in Oz , but getting photos of them is very difficult.

I'll just keep searching, they will turn up eventually.

Frank

Thanks Frank, love your work mate, been flying your Impusle Jetsream just about every day!  So, here is the catch, how would you feel about doing a fictional REX paint for her mate??  ;)

I might as well, Dale. I searched the net for hours again last night and the handfull of piccy's I've got of the other Australian carriers is about all I'm gonna find, I believe.

I'm redoing the textures on another of myearlier paints and then I'l get some pics for a REX paint.

You'll be the first to have her, Dale.

Frank

I might as well, Dale. I searched the net for hours again last night and the handfull of piccy's I've got of the other Australian carriers is about all I'm gonna find, I believe.

I'm redoing the textures on another of myearlier paints and then I'l get some pics for a REX paint.

You'll be the first to have her, Dale.

Frank

Thanks mate, I'll owe you a beer or three!  ;)

Archived