Just to say 'hallo' again

John York

It seems weeks.  It is b....y weeks!  I've just today finally got everything loaded up and tested on my new installation.  There were times when I thought I'd never get there.  I expect by now its already out of date! ::)

How are you all?  I've just read some of the stuff in the forums.  My goodness, you lot've been busy while I've been away!  Chat, chat, natter, natter.  You never stop. ;D

I'm going to have a first little flight over Autralia tomorrow.  I'm not sure I can find my way after all this time so, I'm hoping not to get lost. ;)

Then I might dowload Tamworth.  That sounds pretty good.

I've got some nice new float planes to fly now too.  Well, new to me anyway.  Wish someone would come up with a few more seaplane bases.  Calabrita and Rose Bay are truly wonderful, but some others would be nice rather than having to find an airport adjacent to the coast by a bay somewhere to fly into.  And it's a pain sometimes to slew from an airfield to get on to some nearby water to take off from.

So, if any designers/developers are watching, get on with it, there's good chaps! ;D

John 

Archived