Iceland Demo has problems

Wringoon

Hello ORBX!,

First, the good news, The pacific North west Demo with the Bowerman KHQM Freeware blew my socks off!!! WOW!, and so did the Tasmania Demo!, both ran with a steady 30 fps, even over the towns and cities, now for the not so good news, what has happened to the Iceland Demo?, I only get 6 fps over the villages, there are lots of weird water going up hills and rivers climbing banks and the village roads seem to be all over the place, starting and stopping in the middle of fields, sharp edges to the villages, roads cutting through houses, nothing like the other to demo's which have order to town roads and nothing like the old 1.10 version which played so very well before 1.15 version was downloaded!

I think a gremlin has got into the works and has been messing around!!, it's not just me with this problem, others on this site have been reporting these problems too!, I've tried all the fixes on the site, I've read the forum top to bottom for answers to it, I uninstalled everything, used CCleaner and rebooted, reinstalled, same problem, there is something not quite right here!?, I'm totally Baffled, I wonder if the fine people of ORBX could have a tiny peep under the bonnet/hood of the Iceland Demo just to make sure all is well?

Thank you ever so much for a wonderful product!!!

Cheers

Archived