Some terrain issues (FTX Global)

Ronaldoz

Hi,

I recently bought FTX Global, Vector / OpenLC Europe and TreesHD. After install it worked perfectly. However / Somehow MyTraffic 6 (installed after) messed up the terrain / textures. I installed FSX / FTX after this for 3 times, and I keep having weird terrain. Mostly the water is placed badly. First I thought the problem occured with Vector, but now I only have GTX Global installed, and the water remain bad placed. In other installs (I did not check this install very much yet) I also had broken ways / blurry textures (at some places) / woods wrong placed / 'cut' neighberhoods. Just look at the screenshots.

What I always did, is completely remove FSX

- Uninstall FTX add-ons with FTX Central

- Steam uninstall

- Delete Programata / Appdata (local / roaming)

This is a example for the current state. Notice I use Envtex for the water. It doesn't harm FTX at all. Also without Enftex the problems are there (noticed from other installations).

** Second image is the current installation, FTX Global only.

** First + last images are from before. (All FTX Global / Vector / OpenLC EU / Trees)

Does someone have tips how to fix this? I don't know anymore, since I completely removed FSX 4 times already.

20170128004109_1.jpg

20170128224609_1.jpg

20170128004148_1.jpg

The second photo looks OK to me. I am seeing either drainage canals or residential canals overlaid on a representative photolandclass background. The photoclass background will never align with the real canals exactly. I include one canal area the I know of to demonstrate this.

If you include legible lon and lat of your shots, people can then compare them to what they are seeing.

Also the admins would like to see an order number so that they know that you are a bonefide customer.

YBCG.jpg

Thanks a lot for your reply. I will add my order number, and also add lon and lot for future images. You all should know I love ORBX, and I just want to have FTX working right. The images will be add in the second post.

Thanks! I want to add. There is no problem anymore. Things are totally fine. Also this is FSX, and will move on to P3D V3 when I got my graphic card back. I hope with DX11, to have more frames per second and I'm pretty sure it will. For FSX, having no dedicated graphic card is perfect tho. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us4Fj-AMJtg

I don't know what was 'wrong', but I have installed FSX for 2 times after (reason: I tried P3D V3), and both installations worked like a charme.

Using

FTX Global
FTX Global Vector 
FTX Global Openlc EU

Global Trees
FreeMeshX (FS GLobal Ultimate Next Generation will be awesome, but no download version yet)
Envtext
MyTraffic 6
Accu-Feel v.2
A2A C172 Trainer
DX10 Scenery Fixer

Archived