Ground texture crease (at texture borders)

Hey folks,

So I am slowly reinstalling my airports one by one. Yesterday I reinstalled some FsDreamteam airports and came across an issue I had with FSX, which as far as I remember, was resolved with P3D v3 when I ported over. But all of a sudden it reappeared and it really hurts the experience. I have spotted it at several airports including FlyTampa CYYZ, YSSY and FsDreamteam KJFK. At KJFK it's very extreme. Looking at it very closely (at least at CYYZ) it appears said textures are transparent at their edges. I am running out of ideas. All my airports are on the top of the Scenery library, I let P3D create a new .cfg file, I reinstalled the shaders via repair, I reset my nvidia inspector settings, none of the sorts like HDR, FXAA, MSAA, etc.. has any impact. TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD doesn't have any impact, none of the Orbx goodies appear to have any impact (Vector, openLC, etc...). There must be some "hidden" settings that got messed up.

Looking forward to some ideas. Probably related to the the problem with YMML I posted a few days ago. But this one really hurts the experience.

Cheers,

Amadeo

First two are from CYYZ and the third one is from KJFK

cyyz_texture2.jpg

cyyz_texture3.jpg

kjfk_texture.jpg

Archived