YMML Melbourne International V2 to V3 upgrade

kevinsue

Recently while changing from P3Dv2.4 to 3.4 and reinstalling my orbx scenery using FTX Central 3, after transferring licences from FSS to Orbx, there seems to be no record of purchasing YMML V2. I originally purchased this product on o/n  FSS0399269  Orbx - FTX: AU YMML Melbourne International v2. Does it require repurchasing this product to update to V3?

I also remember buying the first version of OLC NA when it was to released in 2 parts but unfortunately I couldn't find a record of the purchase on my system and had to purchase the entire product again without getting the discount as was advertised. I realize that glitches are bound to happen as orbx (and other retailers for that matter) make changes to the way they do business, but for once in my life I wish these glitches would fall in my favour instead of the other way round!    

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Is the upgraded price offer still valid to buy V3? I have transferred the licence of V2 from FSS to OrbxDirect and it appears successfully in my account.

However when i want to buy V3 it seems that the fully price is applied: $39.95 AUD instead of $10 AUD.

Thanks

Archived