Where are the downloads

BrzI

Been a while since I used FSX. Need to redownload/update a couple of products. FTX Central V2 tells me to go to the support page. I did but see nothing that looks like a download site.

What am I missing folks ?

Thanks 

Ok. I transferred my purchases from FSS to OrbxDirect. Downloading via FTX Central 2 gives me an error. I then did a manual download. The download finished but the .zip file is full of additional .zip files. All files have sid-format names...No user-friendly names at all.

How do I go about updating my products ?

Thanks

zips.png

Hello Brzl,

Sorry i cant help but your post came up as i'm trying to install the demo Tasmaina scenery, download is not a problem through Central but the zips within the demo zip without any information on how to install is annoying and disapointing.

I do remember the early days of FSX were a bit challenging for me setting all the files etc but from my short experiance of Prepar3d it's just seems far more complicated.

I hope a member posts some usefull information as to how to fix this. Spending so much time setting this program up is taking away from the pleasure of simming for me.

Regards

Flaparons.

1 hour ago, Flaparons said:

Brzl,

Thanks i'll have a look.

Great and don't forget to update your profile with the ORBX TransactionID as FSS order are no more available after transfer :)

Archived