Missing Product

KaganArisut

Hello.

I couldn't find related section in the forum for licensing issues .

I transferred all my products from flightsimstore to orbxdirect.com but Global openLC North America - Alaska/Canada

could you pls help ?

it's Order Number : FSS0438253 all my other products transferred.

There are numerous posts about this in the forums.  When the Open LC North America was released all the LC from the interim Alaska/Canada are included.  Others are asking the same question and the problem is being addressed by ORBX but will take some time.  Those that have Alaska/Canada and did not purchase North America LC will have a solution ASAP.

Did you search the forums for previous posts on the subject?

Thinking about a solution to this issue. Potentially Orbx creates an entry form for customers in this situation, listing scenery, purchase date, reseller, order number, email, etc. Submission is compared to the customers known OrbxDirect purchases. If the number of requested "transfers" is less than a certain percentage of overall known sales, then the customer is updated automatically without a burden on Orbx to review every case individually.

In my case, I own in excess of 100 Orbx products, but I only need to migrate six or so sceneries purchased from PCAviator, on DVDs. So six entries against 100+ known purchases leads to a likely conclusion that I didn't steal or obtain through pirating. 

Archived