CYCX Elevation Problem

ivanr

I seem to have an elevation problem at CYXC (Northern Rockies) Where the runway is at a high elevation and in some places is bridged across two platforms. The windsock to the left of the runway is in the depression. Im sure that this does not look right.

Can someonehelp me with a fix. Thanks

See the following image

kTiNjNm.jpg

Hello Ivan,

Besides FTX NRM (Northern Rocky Mountains), do you have FTXGlobalVector.

If you have FTXGlobalVector it would be a good idea to run the Vector Auto Configuration tool found in FTXCentralV3.

Open FTXCv3  >  goto  >  FTX Global Section  >  Click "Vector"  > click the blue Control Panel button  > The Configuration tool should appear shortly thereafter.

Click the "Airport Elevation Corrections" Tab  > Then Click the "Run Auto Configuration"  button > let the process run.

When it has finished, you should be prompted to click "Apply" >  then close FTXCentral, then re-check your Sim @ CYCX - Cranbrook the elevation should be fixed.

Jeff,

No I do not have global vector.

But thanks for the reply it may be useful to another forum member.

Sibbritt

The answer to the forum link looks the most plausable, so I'll give that a try.

Ivan

Solved

I have made a silly error. I ran Simple Aiport scanner and nothing untoward showed up.

I then remembered that I deleted FSX boxed last year and installed FSX:SE and just reconnected my Orbx scenery links.

Of course I would get elevation problems as I should have done a new fresh Orbx scenery install into my FSX:SE.

Having done that all is working well.

Archived