Tamworth

John York

Not so, John. I'm E6850/GTX 260, and I was unsure too - but I followed exactly the settings in the manual, and framerates were surprisingly good. Far better than over YMML. If in any doubt, I untick some of the many options, or reduce autogen a notch at a time. 

Lilydale is still my favourite and home field, but it'd be a a pity to miss out on Tamworth.

JohnY

Its about the same fps as i find YHBA and i see you have that.

Tamworth is set away from town so it works well, you get the best airport ever and then a short flight and enjoy the Town.

Although I still have YCNK as home /love. Its so nice to do a little flight to YPEC from.

Tamworth is the new daddy :)

Framerate not as good as Cessnock but about the same as Coffs and I have to tone it down so I get reasonable smoothness. I guess I am running the lite version. Just did a nice flight from Coffs to Tammy in the Baron and it is a very nice place to fly despite the fact that it is a little frame hungry. My next PC should sort that out!  ;D

I'Ve only just got Tamworth .

I read the teaser about  GEN 2 , in my opinion Tamworth  'IS'  Gen 2 .

It is absolutely amazing , an absolute and essential MUST HAVE !

If there is only one package to buy then this is it , I tend to fly almost exclusively at Lilydale and its

Yarra Valley surrounding area as its the nearest I get to the real deal , but 'unfortunately' Tamworth beats it hands down .

Not only do you get an awesome detailed airport , you also get a superb local area to fly in with a great mesh , a

river that surpasses anything available , pause low over the town and you will be blown away by the detail .

This really is the closest to real flight that you will get in the flight sim.

Simply stunning , doen't even hesitate , just get it .

Mortgage the house if necessary !

Cheers

Karol

Archived