YSTW and BAe4100, simply amazing

gibo

Hi,

I just finished a quick video of the default BAe 4100 and then I saw that Frank Cooper uploaded a VH reopaint at OZX, Imulse Airlines. Excuse the rush in the Impulse vid as I am already in trouble spending too much time at Tamworth and not in my own backyard.

You can't get much better than this on a home PC.

Hi Gibo,  looking at that it looks like you're panning around with the keyboard. Have you tried putting a weight on the space-bar and then use the mouse to pan around with. You can zoom in and out with the centre wheel as well. Poor mans trackir and it works ok for me.

Hi Gibo,  looking at that it looks like you're panning around with the keyboard. Have you tried putting a weight on the space-bar and then use the mouse to pan around with. You can zoom in and out with the centre wheel as well. Poor mans trackir and it works ok for me.

Thanks Alan,

I was using the "Hat" switch but I know it doesn't look good and have been wondering how to improve the panning, I even thought about stop and start FRAPS and join the shorts, have tried but degardes video. I will give your method a try later.

Cheers,

Norm

I retaped the first video using mouse panning as suggested by Alan2 instead of hat switch. Makes a huge difference. The taxii speed looks a bit fast, it looked slowere when in FS unless I was concentrating on the taxii and didn't notice the speed.

What a combination this aircraft and scenery. I have just started to read the manual and will try some ILS approaches and landings at Tamworth.

Archived