problem with download ftx Global open lc europe

• 3 weeks later...

Is it really such a bad connection that I get download a manual about 5.5kt / s - 10kt / s. So get I have to wait about 2-3 weeks that the product is loaded. The problem is somewhere else other than on my PC and my network that is 100/10 MB. FTXCentral does not work at all with the FTX Global openLC Europe. Wonderful?????

Best regards: Vesku-K

Here one more from Finland who has not worked FTX Central and manual downloads come about 5kt / s - 10kt / s, therefore, takes 2-3 weeks to get ready for download. My network is 100/10Mb.

Vesku-K

Manual charging continuously fails because the connection is too slow.

Vesku-K

Hey.

I'm not sure but it seems to me that when I purchased my Base and Global OpenCL Europe simmarket. So now they look red all the time out there on my account page, but my other four product that I purchased directly through Orbx, it is ok. If these red bans removed from my Base and the Global OpenCL Europe, so they are also installed as it should be. This is in my opinion the problem of why FTX Central  no install the latest update.

Am I wrong, in my opinion, I do not, because they prevent it and the reason is that I have 4 other products that are not prohibition red.

So that you owner get to remove these bans red, then do it, and then maybe I would get downloaded the latest updates via FTX Central.

Vesku-K

Or give it to 1.30 Global Europe OpenLC download address my e-mail , so I can get it from there download and install myself.

Vesku-K

HI, Robert from Sweden! I can not download Open LC Europe manually or from FTX Global! Nothing happends... I have fast internet and there is no problem with other Products from Aerosoft, Simmarket and others. I have searched for answers here, but nothing that help me...

Sorry for the bad English... But i Think you wll understand what i mean! :)

So what can be the problem?

//Robert

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 18/12/2016 at 1:03 PM, johannes de jong said:

sir 

fortunately i tried today to download and install  and everything is working now without problem ,so this problem can be closed ,i did it with the manual download 

have a nice sunday ,greetings 

Johannes

Where in your Fsx main direct do you down load it to ?

Archived