ORBX England

Where is the kmz for ORBX England.

Also if the description is to be understood why the heck has a fictional gliding airfield been added and non one of the fine gliding clubs in the UK including one of most historically significant and most prominent one, Sutton Bank in North Yorks. I mean its got an immense chalk horse next to it and is visible for miles. Perfect for VFR and a stone's throw away from Fylingdales which I'm pleased to see has been added. Similar area is RAF Menwith Hill which again is visible for miles. It's immense golf balls and complex are not easily missed.

Cheers peeps.

Lane.

Where is the kmz for ORBX England.

Also if the description is to be understood why the heck has a fictional gliding airfield been added and non one of the fine gliding clubs in the UK including one of most historically significant and most prominent one, Sutton Bank in North Yorks. I mean its got an immense chalk horse next to it and is visible for miles. Perfect for VFR and a stone's throw away from Fylingdales which I'm pleased to see has been added. Similar area is RAF Menwith Hill which again is visible for miles. It's immense golf balls and complex are not easily missed.

Cheers peeps.

Lane.

Hi Lane,
Fictional is only for ICAO code as I guess the gliding club is not registered as an airfield. I found nothing in that way on internet. But if you have more information, feel free to share them with me :)

About Fylingdales, there are not more golf balls as they were replaced by the triangular static pyramid but I kept one for the POI because the last one was only removed this year. Difficult to confirm military item anyway

6 hours ago, Richard Bui said:

About Fylingdales, there are not more golf balls as they were replaced by the triangular static pyramid but I kept one for the POI because the last one was only removed this year. Difficult to confirm military item anyway

I'm fully aware about the pyramid at Fylingdales. I've been in, under and through it and got to track and communicate with the crew of the ISS there once.

My point is, Menwith is an immense complex. 

Archived