Tamworth.......

Iain Emms

Beautiful shots, indeed!

Shot number 12 gave me the idea to get my EC-135 into the Qantas hangar... quite entertaining :)

BTW, it's almost 3 AM here in Madrid and still hooked on Tamworth. Should I start worrying?  ;D ;D ;D

Regards,

Juan Andres

yes im d/loading now can't wait, btw where was the blue paint job for the iris pc9?

It comes with it man. It's the cheif of air staff one.

yeah I see it now, it was a bit dark on my screen but I was only interested in the red one so I didn't really look sorry, Im bad  ;D ;D

Ian, those shots are amazingly sharp. Could you share with us the details of your rig?

Thanks TG, MY SPEC AS FOLLOWS, Thermaltake Armor LCS VE2000 Gamers case with optimised ventilation and genuine Thermaltake Liquid cooling system with High performance 120 x 240 mm Racing Level Radiator Louvered Fin) with dual 120mm blue Led fan in the case front.Complete with Intel Core 2 DUO Q6600 G Zero Stepping Quad Core 2.4 Ghz Gamers Extreme 1KW Power Supply , Corsair 8GB of 1066mhz RAM DDR2 , 1x Raptor X 150GB WD1500 10,000RPM , 2x 500GB SATA II Hard Drive's , 2 x Ultimate Nvidia GeForce 9800 GX2 1024MB GDDR3 running at 2000Mhz,  ASUS P5N-T DELUXE nForce 780i motherboard.Vista Ultimate 64 Bit.I only use this for FSX i have my OS on the 150 Gb Raptor and FSX, ORBX and my aircraft on one of my 500 Gb Sata Drives the other Drive is empty at the moment.

Cheers

Iain

Archived