Ozzie Jetstream Paints

tennyson

Have just finished making the blank paint kit for the Jetstream.

Will be making Impulse Airlines, Jetcraft and Brindabella Airlines liveries in the next few days for anybody who is interested.

There are also some other liveries (no Ozzie ones) available already at the PMDG site.

Here's my blank kit:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Frank

Geez Frank, turn the lights on mate, I'm an old GOF and can't see my screen at the best of times....  ;)

Really looking forward to some Aussie paints for this baby!

Sorry Dale,

I was going for an atmosphere shot, mate.

I'm afraid it's the old hard seller in me,

These pics are just the white paint kit that I made so I can make the other paints from, anyway.

Just a vanilla Jetstream,

Frank

I believe there is a Brindabella repaint almost ready for release according to info in the PMDG forums. There's also a couple of screen shots & it looked almost complete to me. They were posted sometime during the week with a comment that the livery would be ready shortly after initial release of the aircraft.

No mention of any other Oz liveries though.

Think I'll have to get this one. Particularily as Henning (Aeroworx Beech King Air B200) was on the team.

Thanx Ross,

You just saved me a heap of time.

That's one tough paint, trying to get that red crimson colour on the tail is a real pain.

The others are fairly straight forward and was hoping to have one finished by today.

Frank

Fantastic stuff Frank! :) Once a paint kit is released I think there will be heaps of paints coming out, it looks like a fairly easy plane to paint and is well mapped (by the looks of it :P). Hehe, I think I might give a fictional one a go just for the sake of it.

that'll be great. I got her yesterday and found she is very flyable on my Q6600 2.4 8500GT. FPS isn't spectacular but everything is very smooth with no compromise on FTX / REX etc. a measurable improvement than the mustang on my system.

But back to the point, wasn't there an Oz airline called REX, since I don't here or see anything about it I must assume it is out of action. In any case is it likely to create any interest to justify a repaint.

johnny

Thanx, Kurt.

She's all finished and I just uploaded it to OZx. Should be available soon. I'm blown away, my 2 Aussie Constellation liveries have been downloaded over 180 times each and they are only a few days old.

I would have been finished earlier tonight, but my boy took me to the football to see the Bronco's can the Raiders!

(Whoops, could start a fight here, now!)

Anyhow, enjoy the paint, guys

Frank

Archived