AFCAD Issues for Melbourne?

njuser

Hi All,

I posted the below topic at the beginning of the month but no responses.  I'm seeing double structures in the terminal area at Melbourne and think it may be due to a double AFCAD, though I don't know where else to look in my files.  I disabled the one associated with MyTraffic.  In my case, it looks like it is the exact same structures that are double (ie jetways, control tower, gate numbering) which makes me wonder about a double copy of the exact same file...or is my Melbourne version 1 somewhere in there interfering?  My library is up to day.  Would greatly appreciate help.  The original post is below.  I've added a second picture to help.  Thanks.

Seth

Order # 58417e0d6d6d7

Hi All,

Having some trouble with Melbourne.  Just recently purchased version 3.  Previously owned one of the earlier versions.  As seen in the picture, it looks like everything is present twice, almost like a 2nd AFCAD...but the exact same AFCAD.  Any ideas how to resolve this?  Is the earlier Melbourne version automatically deleted when loaded using the new FTX Central 3?  Help is greatly appreciated. 

Seth

Order # 58417e0d6d6d7

Melbourne 1.jpg

ymml.thumb.jpg.6d2b60bca34e833235754f03876bbd76.jpg

If, of course, I am completely off and this is not an AFCAD issue but you know what the fix is, I would be greatly appreciative. If this topic has already been discussed (I couldn't find my answer in a forum search) and that's why no one is responding, if you could point me in the correct direction, that would also be appreciated!  Thanks. 

Seth

Really scratching my head about this. Obviously there are two ymmls being seen but common sense says that they should not be offset as seen in your screen post, but directly on top of each other.

If no one else can suggest a solution, I suggest the crack a nut with a sledge hammer approach and delete the ymml orbx folder and reinstall ymml3.

Thank you so much for the response!  Yes, I couldn't understand the offset either.  I will try the reload.  Do you know which folder specifically to delete?  Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YMML?  Thanks for your help!

Seth

Archived