Migration issue with NZ Scenery

vinceduf

8 hours ago, vinceduf said:

#FSS0474284

Hi Team,

there was apparently an issue during migration process on my simming computer for New Zealand North, and South Island as well, but bmp files looks exactly the same references, see attached file.

Could you please check and revert.

Thanks.

Vincent

migration_missing.txt

Bonsoir Vincent

Had the same issue. Go the two NZ folders. Most  of the subfolders have a .migrated file. I was advised to delete these files. Then open FTX C3. That will force a  new migration. It worked for me but for a . 063b2an1.agn file forgotten by OrbX, both in North and South NZ. You would find it here 

Bonsoir Dominique,

thanks a lot neighbour! I shall have a try to migrate tonight, as I do have a very low download connection speed, around 1.6Mbts/s......I shall add the.agn file in case tomorrow morning they are not in the dedicated folder.

Something frustrating is that I was about to land at NZQN airport with quite a bad weather forecast (real one), and P3D crashed suddenly without notice.

I shall keep you in touch.

Thanks.

Best regards.

Vincent

10 hours ago, vinceduf said:

Bonsoir Dominique,

thanks a lot neighbour! I shall have a try to migrate tonight, as I do have a very low download connection speed, around 1.6Mbts/s......I shall add the.agn file in case tomorrow morning they are not in the dedicated folder.

Something frustrating is that I was about to land at NZQN airport with quite a bad weather forecast (real one), and P3D crashed suddenly without notice.

I shall keep you in touch.

Thanks.

Best regards.

Vincent

Bonjour voisin,

Tell me about a slow connection, in my village in the hills my downloads peak at a little more than half a meg !

The unexpected mid-air crash is a known bug of the two NZ sceneries. OrbX says it cannot find the cause. The only way is to unselect the crash option in the settings.

• Nick Cooper changed the title to Migration issue with NZ Scenery

Bonjour Dominique,

Ooops!!! that is really slow, this is a connection from the early 90's, but mine is close to some days, no bandwidth.

I have been trying to download last night, and unfortunately it did not work, this is what I could read this morning:

NZNI Download Troubleshooting.JPG

I shall try to go on settings and remove the crash option.

Thanks.

Best regards.

Vincent

Bonjour Dominique,

I have been downloading North ans South islands last night and it went well. I could not find any crash button in the settings, but never mind we shall see during the trials what's up!

Thanks any way for your valuable help.

Best regards.

Vincent

Archived