Germany North

Karsten

I have recently bought FTX Global Base, FTXopen LC Europe and Northern Germany and installed them into a clean new setup of Prepar3D 3.4. Currently no other sceneries are installed

The first two products run smoothly, but something seems to be totally wrong with Northern Germany. There is a constant flicker of tiles, which are appearing,

disappearing and showing up again. Sometimes there are 4 or more tiles showing the same image. It is difficult to explain, but maybe my pictures will help.

I hope, that somebody can help me here, otherwise I will have to find a way to get my money back.

7bPoQh6.jpg

EwlBEqc.jpg

3gO4et3.jpg

oMXRWPw.jpg

KP8EIZp.jpg

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

image4.jpg

image5.jpg

Hello Karsten,

Welcome to the FTX Forums:) Please give the Posts I have attached a try, hopefully they will resolve your issue.Also please in future provide Coordinates with your screenshots, either with (Shift Z) or written out. I look forward to your reply.

Hi Richard,

Thank you for your help. It is working now, but I still wonder, how the file can be corrupted after it was a new installation of Prepar3D and only those three Orbx products installed.

I am looking forward to Germany South now.

Karsten

Archived