EGHP Popham - ObjectFlow_P3D.dll problem?

GrahamP

Hi,

I have installed EU England (on a fresh install of Prepar3D v3.4) and updated with patch 005 then ran Prepar3D to

confirm it had installed correctly.  I then updated to the latest OrbX Libraries and ran Prepar3D v3 again.

When installing EGHP Popham v1.15.  As part of the installation process a window titled "OrbX systems - ObjectFlow

module" warned that "ObjectFlow_P3D.dll has not been tested for compatibility with the FS version you have

installed.  Your FS version is: 3.4.9.18400.  If you run the module, it may cause problems or crash.  Run the module

now?"

I trusted that this being part of the OrbX installation process would not cause a problem and ran it.  Now when

starting Prepar3D I get the same warning window and if I select Run, Prepar3D the crashes after loading scenery,

etc., with a Lockheed Martin window saying "A fatal error occurred. A problem caused the program to stop working

correctly. Please close the program."

If I select Don't run in the above window, Prepar3D starts OK and Popham appears to look OK.

Do I need to run this ObjectFlow_P3D.dll and if so, how can I overcome this please?

(FSS0238794)

I've just realised that in FSX I had parked aircraft at Popham but now in P3D I don't have any.  Is that because I have not run the ObjectFlow_P3D.dll when starting P3D?  The season is set to summer, special effects detail is on High, scenery complexity is on Extremely Dense and I've run the latest OrbX Libraries again but this hasn't helped.

Hi GrahamP,

My up most apologies for the late reply, great news that all is working as it should.:)

On 25/10/2016 at 7:32 AM, GrahamP said:

with a Lockheed Martin window saying "A fatal error occurred. A problem caused the program to stop working

correctly. Please close the program."

Graham, with the above error did you copy the fault code? if there was one produced mind you!

Archived