Texture Morphing Australia

Franz007

Hi

-- Order FSS0528627 --

I just purchased the Australia Scenery and have problems with the "Morphing textures" (see Printscreen).

I then tried to solve it by following the advices under the FAQ's: i made a copy of the terrain.cfg found under C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3 and overwrote that file with the backup-file terrain.cfg (found under  \ORBX\Scripts\FTXCentral\Work). Then i started the tool "ftxcentral2_setup" and reloaded what was asked. Then i started the sim but there were no changes.

The printscreen you see was taken around the aiport of Rockhampton YBRK.

Thanks for your help!

Best regards,

Franz

19-10-2016 17-51-58.jpg

Here i am again...so i tried do do what was indicated in the link you gave:

Now the textures seem to be fixed. The morphing textures have gone! But as i run the migration-tool i got an error. The file migration_missing said:

--------------------
Invalid files:
Scenery\BASE\Scenery\lclookup.bgl

Do i still have to do somethinmg other? The scenery looks now ok at Rockhampton - Australia.

Hi Again,

Was just making sure the Scenery\BASE\Scenery\lclookup.bgl fault was no longer present, and was referring to the below comment, I am happy it is now resolved for you, Happy Flying:D

42 minutes ago, Franz007 said:

I ran the Migration Troubleshooter-Tool again. Everything was fine now (i guess?)

Archived