Problems with installed products

raccat

Ok, first off all, i have another account that was banned because i didnt fill in my order number (even though i did so). But i really need some help with my products. I kinda think its unfair if i get banned again after i spent loads of money on your products. 

Anyways, over to my problems. I have FTX Global, FTX Europe openLC and FTX Norway installed. I ran the MigrationTroubleshooter earlier today and it said that FTX Global was missing some files. I then decided to reinstall all my FTX products to see if that would fix my problems. I ran the tool again after reinstalling but now it says MISSING FILES on Global, openLC and Norway. I got the latest orbxlibs and objectflow. One thing i've noticed is that when i opened FTX Central yesterday i didnt see the FTX Global Layers (enable hybrid mode) but i see it now.. does that mean i have a older version of FTX Central?

Hi raccat,

Assuming your other account is 'pennpapp', it is not banned, and does not have any moderator action in its history.

Your version of FTX Central sounds current, hybrid mode and applying groups has been deprecated. If the migrator troubleshooting tool is showing files missing it means another migration is necessary. In FTX Central, go to the 'Tools' area and run 'Force Migration'. Check again with the troubleshooter and see if any files are still missing. If so, run 'Force Migration' again until it clears up. 

10 minutes ago, Alex Goff said:

Hi raccat,

Assuming your other account is 'pennpapp', it is not banned, and does not have any moderator action in its history.

Your version of FTX Central sounds current, hybrid mode and applying groups has been deprecated. If the migrator troubleshooting tool is showing files missing it means another migration is necessary. In FTX Central, go to the 'Tools' area and run 'Force Migration'. Check again with the troubleshooter and see if any files are still missing. If so, run 'Force Migration' again until it clears up. 

Its 'urgeflaske' but i also have a old account named 'pennpapp' that i forgot i had. I just dont understand why i was banned even when i provided the ordernumber (i thought you only had to provide only one of them?). I can provide proof of purchase of any ORBX product i have if necessary.

I tried running the Force Migration, but it didnt help. But i reinstalled the ESSA scenery now, and after applying the latest update for it the option for hybrid mode disappeared and now it says "MIGRATED CORRECTLY" on all the installed products :-)

One other thing, i see FTXConfigurator and FTXConfigurator_OLC is in the Script folder. But when i click any of them they dont start. Is that normal?

Sorry your FSS account is linked to the "pennpapp" account

by the looks of it your are breaching the forum rules again by opening multiple accounts I've counted 3 till now and all with different mail addresses

"urgeflaske" was banned for 20 days on september 9th, due to rude behavior by the moderators

the "raccat" account will be locked indefinitly
t
he "pennpapp" acount wil be set to a cool down for 20 days

the "urgeflaske" account will be locked indefinitly

Archived