England Terrain missing water

greywolf

Order number  Fss 0519821

Two days purchased england terrain. Installed no problem, ran fine.  FTX central advised there was a patch, installed patch then there were two other files central wanted to instal, the first one was ok the second one crashed and message came up to contact FTX support. What to do next.

Larry

2 hours ago, greywolf said:

the second one crashed and message came up to contact FTX support. What to do next.

When you could share with us what the the error code was we can be more helpful

Also please be so kind and share with us what sim you are using as well  which OS you have

Hi

Am using windows 7 home edition, Flight Sim X with accellorator.

The error message just said to contact  support and it was in red letters. There was no specific code.

The update for England installed fine and the first of two file that central wanted to instal. It was the second one that failed. I tried to send a diagnostic report but it tells me there is an error  uploading to the  Orbx web site.  I will try later to send diagnostic report . Never had any problems at all untill the newer edition of FTX Central was installed. Now I have a lot of problems.

Have formatted drive  and will reload fsx, "Again" and will reload all my flt sim stuff. With Orbx, will start with England first and see what  happens. Other then installing as adminsistrator, am I missing something? Have the latest net framework and always instal FSCUIP.

Hi,

Since SP5, FTX Eng need to be migrated to the unfied mode. If not done yet, you have to install latest ORBXlibs then it starts once open FTX Central. If not, force migration into Settings/Troubleshooting

Archived