no scenery, nothing has changed. new customer

chaos2

I am a new customer and have purchased 3 products so far, Global, tapini and north America open LC. I apologize ahead of time if I am not requesting support properly.

I downloaded and installed global, everything seem to install properly, no errors of any kind, I don't see anything different but I may not know what to look for. I then installed tapini again everything installed fine but when I went to the airport its still just the same old strip of grass, nothing new.

Note: All the sliders are set to recommendations.

I ran the report, the number is :ot8c764ca44e7f3ba2d87e2f14081013db

Please help, I've spent quite a bit of money and haven't been able enjoy the addons.

That might help huh? lol  I forgot to that. I started to but it's about a 3 hour download, I was waiting for my other Orbx DL's to finish.  This is quite a process. I'll do that and check back. Will that keep tapini from showing up?

The act of opening FTXcentral will insert the scenery library entries into the sim, and updating the Orbxlibs will ensure everything is humming along

Also if you are running Tapini, dont forget to install the freeware PNG-Holgermesh from the freeware section of the FTX website, or a direct link here:  http://cloud.orbxsystems.com/orbxfreeware/OrbxFTXPNG_HOLGERMESH100.zip

Well, Tim, it started and finished migrating and it hasn't done that yet so its looking good. That's strange too because the first time I did that it brought up a ticker showing several hours. This time it took about 15 seconds, I guess it jumped on a faster server. Ok so should I download holgermesh before I try it?

Archived