YMML V 3 terminals non-existant

shonluke61

Hi All,

I'm new to actually using the forums & am computer illiterate.

I have been running ORBX AU & YMML on Microsoft Flight Sim X. in Windows 7 etc. for several years & recently on Windows 10 without problems.

Yesterday, I installed from disc, AU SP4 & YMML V.3, purchased from 'The Flight Sim Store", INV FSS0516324, dated 30 AUG 16.

I loaded AU SP4, then YMML.

My screen is now defaulting to half the computer screen size (only on Flight Sim), and the only buildings seen at YMML are the new control tower & the AUS POST building.

There is only a black 'shadow' where the missing buildings should be. 

All of the other airports are fine. ie Essendon, Morrabbin & Avalon

Any suggestions on how to fix??

Cheers,

Pete

Hi Mate this may sound obvious but have you installed the latest lib file of the site as this seems to fix a bunch of these types of problems. I also find that after installing them I run the FTX Vector cfg tool (if you have Vector installed) just to make sure it's all good.

Hi Ticker7, thanks for replying, I appreciate it.......i am NOT a computer person, i'm afraid!! lol! Would you please say that again in English? .....What is a 'lib file? Where do i obtain the 'lib' & 'FTX Vector cfg' files? Do they come with instructions?? Sorry to be a nuisance!  Cheers, Pete.

Archived