Performance loss since FTX Central migration

Double J

Ever since the FTX Central migration I have noticed a significant loss of FPS, I run at a locked 35 and I can now sit in the middle of a barren field with the default C172 and watch the FPS drop to 20 and back to 35 without changing camera views. It's as though something is constantly trying to load in the background, I haven't changed anything in my CFG and I always use my task manager to turn off unnecessary processes when I start FSX. I have my antivirus exclusions set for all FSX files as well. Doesn't matter if the weather is clear or overcast.

Everything is up to date ..libraries etc. I also uncheck any regions that I'm not flying in the scenery library...always done in the past too.

I have run out of ideas as to what's going on.

The sensation of something constantly trying to load may be because something is trying to constantly load, meaning that your migration did not successfully complete and texture files cannot be found. 

Open FTX Central, go to Settings, Troubleshooting, and then Force Migration to manually re-run migration. 

Archived