The Auster, continued

jankees

Hi Jankees,  How do you find the sound to be. Not sure if its realistic or not and thinking of maybe swapping with a  sound file of a gipsy major. Your thoughts?  oh, thanks for the repaints  :)

Hi Yankees,

Great pics and a lovely plane, the Auster.

I too am enjoying and exploring the great FTX scenery and the Aussiex airfields, at the moment flying the eastcoast up North by Beaver, also doing all small grass strips I can find and sometimes a flight in the Saab Safir (still no Dutch painting?).

My question is: where can I find the basic Auster?

Hans,

Zoetermeer Holland

Hi Yankees,

Great pics and a lovely plane, the Auster.

I too am enjoying and exploring the great FTX scenery and the Aussiex airfields, at the moment flying the eastcoast up North by Beaver, also doing all small grass strips I can find and sometimes a flight in the Saab Safir (still no Dutch painting?).

My question is: where can I find the basic Auster?

Hans,

Zoetermeer Holland

for the Auster, try here: http://daveg.cbfsim.org/files/AusterJ1.zip, or at sim-outhouse: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/index.php?lloc=downloads&loc=downloads&page=info&FileID=14582

as for the Safir, there is a dutch paintscheme, PH-RLA, see the site of Sibwings

..soon enough?

How's this for a Belgian Autocrat?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This aircraft is part of the Belgian Army Museum collection, but it's in storage, and in a sorry state I believe...so this paintjob is probably not 100% accurate.

..soon enough?

How's this for a Belgian Autocrat?

This aircraft is part of the Belgian Army Museum collection, but it's in storage, and in a sorry state I believe...so this paintjob is probably not 100% accurate.

Do you mean this one?

Posted Image

But I've found also this one from the same bird, but probably in a earlier paint sheme

Posted Image

There is also a belgian auster from a south pôle expedition with a interesting paint but I don't know whish model !?!?!....

Anyway, enormous thanks to you !!!

Your neigbour,Dani.

Archived