[SOLVED] .net framework 3.0 install problem, so cant install AU Blue

Spacky

Hi to all,

have been awaiting this release for a long time, and now I have tried 4 times (with restarts and reboots of my computer) to try and install .net framework 3.0, which Orbx say is required for install of AU Blue (also install will not let u install without it) with no joy!

Can anyone help, I also tried .net framework 3.5, but it just hangs (like 3.0) at the download install portion of the program.

So how do I get to install and fly with a product i just bought, but can not install the additional softwar required to even start installing AU Blue????

Maybe next region could come with this required additional sofeware if able?

Please helpĀ  ???

Try going to Control Panel, Uninstall or change a program, on the left-Turn windows features on or off... Can you see Microsoft .NET framework there? If so make sure it's selected. If not it's obviously not installing for you, in which case I am not sure how to help sorry.. Anyone else?

If you boot in safe mode with network function ( for your internet connection ) you can try it like that or failing that, you can download the distributable to your computer

Click here for 32 bit system

Click here for 64 bit system

Run the dist and you should be all go from that point on, this is of course providing you are using a genuine copy of windows ( not saying that you are not, just pointing it out, that is all ;) )

Hi JayKae,

OK, I have no idea what u are talking about with the safe boot for internet connection?

Am on broadband, and using Firefox, latest version and yes genuine Win XP, all up to spped with windowds auto updates etc.

Tried your links, but firefox browser comes up with the "do u want to save this file window" but the save file icon is greyed out???

Am not having a good day here!

cheers

Sean

OK, awesome, that last link worked like a charm.

I think the link in the read me file was a corrupt or incorrect link maybe, not a software guru.. :)

Thanks for all your help, looking forward to enjoying AU Blue.

cheers

Spacky

Archived