White Triangles Everywhere

I just installed OpenLC NA.  Prior to this installation I had no problems (i.e., this issue was not present immediately prior to installation).  Following installation I have white triangles in all the grids as shown in the attached picture.  Any ideas how to fix this?  Thank you!

OpenLC_NA.png

Hi ESzczesniak,

Have you recently installed New graphics drivers from Nvidia, or do you have Win10 where a recent MS WDDM 1.1 1.2 1.3 2.0  graphics driver may have been installed without your knowledge. If so you might try reverting to a previous driver version that you know was working without graphical glitches.

Rolling back seemed to do the trick!  I downloaded a nVidia driver from January 2016 and they seem to be gone. 

I hadn't knowingly updated my drivers, but Windows 7 update keeps putting them in my updates and I may have forgotten to uncheck them at one point. 

Hi ESzczesniak,

Good result then! glad you have fixed the problem. Those MS / WDDM graphic drivers can be a problem, I always hide them and continue with an Nvidia driver I have been using for quite a while (v347.25) and am quite happy to continue using it as it is very stable in my setup.
A word on Nvidia driver updates, depending upon the level of graphics card you have and other game genres you like to play, driver updates can be useful......., but
Caveat: Nvidia make new drivers to enhance or fix things in the driver for mainstream games and popular open world games, they rarely if ever make enhancements or fixes for Flight Simulator programs such as FSX or P3D. 
MS offer a WDDM driver through Windows Update based on WHQL certification, which may be many versions older than your current defect free Nvidia driver, therein lies the rub, they often look and behave differently than any driver directly through Nvidia. MS WDDM drivers are meant to provide a more up-to-date driver for general PC & Laptop users who have not updated their graphics drivers in a long time, they work fine for general computing but often don't work well with high-demand graphics programs like FSX or P3D.
Like you, I have also chosen to continue on with Win7 so that I have the opportunity to hide or dismiss updates I do not want. 

Archived