ftx ai 5.0

capt sl

hi 

just curious to know . has there has been any schedule update done in this or is it simply addition of a few new airlines/aircraft

i see a lot of outdated stuff like for eg royal brunei still 777?  or korean still at ymml? and outdated schedules

There have been many updates in terms of Airlines, schedules and aircraft types but the pack would never be released if we tried to capture every updated airline schedule movement for Australia and New Zealand.

I painted one aircraft based on photos taken about a month ago and two days prior to release of this pack, noticed there had been more changes to that livery. I also read yesterday that Thai and Singapore will be adding A350-900 services to Australia. I have added the Qatar A350-900 service to Adelaide but not the others.

Airlines are constantly changing their schedules and aircraft and while all care is taken to keep the package as up to date as possible, it is just not feasible to maintain complete accuracy all the time.

I did do some work on updating all the B787 flights but the Royal Brunei service just fell through the cracks I'm afraid. I also missed the Korean Air change.

Archived