[ANSWERED] FTX AI traffic v2.0 not showing

scon

Hi

I have just installed the latest FTX traffic v2.0, and I am unable to get the traffic to show. I have upgraded from VOZ traffic 1.2 to the latest 2.0 traffic, VOZ v1.2 works 100% with all aircraft showing (I run traffic at 100% airline and 100% GA) however after installing FTX v2.0 only my WOAI traffic is visible, I have tried several airports big and small in New Zealand and Australia, and no sign of any FTX stuff. I have also tried re locating the aircraft files to my 'Aircraft' folder where my WOAI aircraft are installed and moving the traffic.bgl files to the scenery/world/scenery folder with no success.

Any ideas?

Running

FSX SP2 with Acceleration, DX9 mode

Windows Vista 64

Airline traffic - 100%

GA Traffic - 100%

Regards, Scott

Auckland

New Zealand

if there is one fs9 traffic file in your flight sim install, no FSX traffic will work. WOAI is fs9, FTX is FSX. you can convert WOAI to FSX format by getting AI Flight Planner (Google it) and converting them.

Dazza is absolutely correct in that no FSX traffic file will work in FSX while ever just one FS9 traffic file is present on your FSX system. Only Microsoft can explain why that is so but unfortunately, that is how it is.

Once you have all your FS9 traffic files converted or deleted, you will need to return the FTXAI_Aircraft folder and FTXAI_Traffic folder and contents back to the Orbx/FTX_AU folder otherwise your AI sounds will not work and you will be unable to use the FTX AI Control Panel.

• 4 weeks later...

I have the same problem but I don't understand how to fix it?

Calum

Do you have world of ai or any FS9 traffic installed? If so or your not sure get this programĀ  http://members.shaw.ca/aifp/ and scan (Under files, Find FS9 Traffic Files) your main FSX directory for fs9 files. If some show up to can convert these files to FSX format. If there is one fs9 file in your FSX install this will cause no FSX traffic to show up

Archived