Channel Islands after England SP5 are deserts

Friet

Richard ask me to open a new topic to get support.

The channel Islands are covered with grass; desert and water (the airports are good) after SP5. See topic below with screenshots by Max_Attax with the same problem.

My installation:   FSX  acc.  Boxed version; FTX Global Base pack V 1.40; Global openLC Europe V 1.20; Global Vector v 1.35  (V 1.40 was installed but there were no highways; missing roads this was also post in a topic below so I revert to v 1.30 (from FSS) and then the update to 1.35. ; FTX EU England V 1.50 and FTX NA PNW  V. 1.0.   

The migration was good (green) and the latest library is installed  160708.

Richard ask me to post my terrain.cfg :

Richard I hope this is what you need.

Cheers

Bert

terrain.cfg

Channel Islands are  d e s s e r t s ? ? ?      Oh I see;    my mistake:  Channel Islands are  d e s e r t s    (grass; sand and water) after SP5

Hi,

Your terrain.cfg is fine.

Do you use any tool to configure your FSX or any third party addon over the same area? It's like that terrain.cfg is not taken account when your FSX is launch

I don't use any third party addon. Before I bought the ORBX addons I had installed UK2000 VFR airfields;  but in the library they are disabled.    

A tool to configure FSX:  please can you tell me what tool it could be.

Cheers

Bert

Hi Richard,

Reinstalled England; orbxlibs; migration and then SP5:   islands were still deserts.

I saw a topic where you advised to look at the scenery inserting point in FTX central:    FTX above  OLC.

I did a second reinstall and SP5 and then looked in FTX central 2 at the scenery inserting point:  what  ! ! ! ! ! !    there was  OLC and above  FTX ! ! ! !

I changed FTX above OLC and started FSX at Jersey:    the Island is full of trees; grass ;   houses;  roads   in one word:    it is OK ! ! ! ! !   No desert anymore ! ! ! ! !

Thank you so much for your patience and fine support. 

Cheers

Bert

• Guest featured and unfeatured this topic

Archived