Land Class North America.

axsdata

Guys, I really need some help.  I must be doing something wrong.  I had to do a clean re-install of P3D to upgrade to 3.3.  That meant a clean reinstall of Orbx Scenery.  I have Global Base and  Vector loaded and several other miscellaneous airports waiting to be loaded.  Before I loaded other Orbx scenery I purchased Open LC North America.  I do not have ANY other scenery.  Only Orbx.  

Order Number: FSS05064891  Orbx - FTX: Global openLC North America (ORB-123) = AUD$54.95

It appears to be installed.  I attach a screenshot of my scenery library.  Before installing it I took a screen shot and saved the scenario (in slew mode, paused).  I installed LC NA.  Then I loaded the same scenario.  I took an identical screenshot and I see Zero difference.  I am attaching the screenshots.  Is there something I am doing wrong?  I have installed all the latest libraries.

I think I see the problem.  I looked at all the texture files in the P3D folder and I see only old texture bit maps.  And I remember before when I added scenery there was a DOS screen that popped up and seemed to be copying masses of files.  I don't remember this happening when I installed LC NA.  In fact, I'm not sure that Vector is functional even though it shows up in FTX Central and in my library.  When I open FTX Central I cannot select the Groups Screen.  I'm not sure if this is an issue or not.

Any help would be appreciated.

FTX Central.jpg

Scenery Library.jpg

With NA.jpg

Without NA.jpg

Here is my Installed Products Report

Installed Orbx Products
GLOBAL
FTX Global Base Pack FTX GLOBAL BASE PACK - Version 1.40 September 2015
FTX Global openLC North America FTX openLC North America Version 1.10 - August 2016
FTX Global Vector FTX GLOBAL VECTOR PACK - Version 1.40 April 2016

OTHER
Orbx Libraries FTX AA ORBX Libraries Version 160708 8th July 2016

UNCATEGORISED
FTX_OLC_AA FTX openLC Base Region Version 1.10 - September 2013
FTX_OLC_EU1 FTX openLC Europe Region 1 (Baltics Demo) Version 1.10 - September 2013
FTX_OLC_NA1 FTX openLC North America Region 1 Version 1.00 - September 2013

Order Number: FSS05064891  Orbx - FTX: Global openLC North America (ORB-123) = AUD$54.95

Archived