Odd looking strips

fuzz1

Haven't flown the new NA LC extensively yet but I really like what I see thus far, looks like a great product.  I have however encountered some odd textures during a few visits to the NA Freeware airports:

KALM

KALM.jpg

UT68

UT68.jpg

Anyone else seeing something similar?

I would say landing on these strips might present quite a challenge :)

Everything appeared to install without a hitch.  I tried deactivating all scenery above FTX entries, flushed scenery index and cache, migration troubleshooter shows all green.

All library entries seem to be in the right places.  I have Global, Vector and most of the regions.  I'm using FSX.

Latest FTX library already installed but not reinstalled after NA OLC installation...did not believe this was relevant to successful OLC installation but I could be wrong? 

Would appreciate any help.

Would be most grateful to anyone with FSX, Global, Vector and the new NA OLC were to visit these particular strips and confirm if they do or don't see this particular anomaly.  Could very well be just a problem at my end that I have to figure out, or perhaps its NA Freeware Airports related.  Many thanks in advance.

Hi fuzz1

I am getting the same as yourself. The helipad at UT68 is fine but the strip is as shown in your pic. For KALM the main runway is fine but the other (is it a dirt strip) is again like your pic. I also have the freeware NA/SA airports installed.

Thank you gentlemen. Minor issue in comparison to the tremendous benefits realized from the NA OLC, I know. Yet I believe it honours the creators of these fabulous freeware airports and strips to ensure their efforts continue to work properly.

Archived