Uh-may-zeen!

gotjackson

Three hours total from start of download to first flight with OLC NA. Everything went without a hitch. Decided my first flight would be from my old home town (KSMF) to my current hometown (KSLC). This would take me over what has been my least favorite terrain to fly over in the FS world - Central/Northern Nevada. I'll be honest, it's still not going to be one of my favorite fly-overs, but the difference is simply astonishing (I'll post a pic in the screenshots forum). If this ugly part of the world looks this good with NA, I can't wait to explore the rest of it!

On top of that, I just recently got cabling figured out so that I can now use a couple of tray tables and sit in front of my 51" Samsung TV. On top of that, I am using the 3D feature and glasses to make it all even more amazing. Wish I would have thought of that a long time ago. It's a good place to start with 3D until the tech comes up a little on the VR headsets.

One minor thing was that there were now a few trees on the taxiway at KSMF which weren't there before. All in all, first impression is very good. Outstanding work ORBX and well worth the wait.

Archived