Water texture wrong

STUARTH

Can anyone help me with this problem.

I seem to have land texture tiles in the middle of the English Channel (see screenshots).

I have also tried disabling both UTX and FTX Global OpenLC EU and Base and the problem worsens.

Any ideas? I post here as FTX changes slot of default textures?

Stuart

Order #FSS0502444 (Processed)

Order #FSS0375428 (Completed)

Order #FSS0418426 (Completed)

Order #FSS0386626 (Completed)

Order #FSS0369573 (Completed)

Order #FSS0270699 (Completed)

IMG_20160720_180035.jpg

IMG_20160720_180104.jpg

I believe I do have the latest library according to FTX Central.  Should I download and install separately?

Can anyone from the ORBX Support team throw any light on this issue and have a suggestion as to how to resolve. To me it seems as though a particular water texture is either wrong or has not been installed, or the land class definition is incorrect.  

Perhaps it would be helpful if someone could post a similar shot off the French coast, to check whether it is just me?

Stuart

• Order #:The following are my orders nos: Order #FSS0502444 (Processed) Order #FSS0375428 (Completed) Order #FSS0418426 (Completed) Order #FSS0386626 (Completed) Order #FSS0369573 (Completed) Order #FSS0270699 (Completed)

Hi,

I got a similar problem Orbx NZ shows only land where water is supposed to be, i.e. around Christchurch, there is no ocean at all, only green land, and you can land with wheels on it, or Auckland Harbour only land, no water, ships are sitting on land but are embedded into the land as if it would be water?????

Got the lates orbx Libraries

problem exists for prepar3d v3 and v3.3

got gobal base and vector as well

thanks

cheers, Robert

• 2 months later...

Archived