Product Uninstaller Tool lists only a handful of installed products

billhuntsman

I downloaded the latest uninstaller for Anacortes 74S and was trying to use the Product Uninstaller Tool to uninstall the old version.  However, that tool only gives me 19 possible products to uninstall (74S is not one of them) among the maybe 100 or more Orbx products I have installed.  (I have almost every product except Ireland, Wales, Australia and Bar Harbor).  Is this normal behavior for the uninstaller?  Does it only work with a few products?

Note: After recently installing L70 and running the AEC for Vector, I got a red error message when opening FTX Central.  It said something about "Error Switching Regions" and denied access to a batch file.  (I have seen many other posts with this error described.)  Could this be related to the few products being available in the uninstaller?

Bill

Thanks, Alex.  Do I need to be concerned about the Error Switching Regions message?  I have not seen it in subsequent openings of FTX Central and the migration troubleshooter still says that all files have been migrated successfully.

Bill

Archived