Strange textures after updating Central/Libs/Vectors

Dear Support,

since i updated FTX Central 2 (migration worked fine - no Apply Region Button anymore), ORBX Libraries and FTX Vectors 1.40 I encounter some strange problems and including extreme performance reduce in my P3D v3.2 as well as in the P3D v3.3.5 (i updated it just now and the failures are still existing). Sometimes textures will show up like this (see screenshot below), but if I approach an airport (in this case flytampa LOWW) the airport will load in full details - so it has nothing to do with OOM issues. The behavior showed up first after updating ORBX products and I no other addons were installed since then. The problem should be found within ORBX product range.

Can you help me? Im a little bit lost here...

Screenshot_6.png

Welcome to the forum(s). There is some sort of post-migration landclass problem affecting a small number of users (I'm one of those too :(). The ORBX folks are working on it. There is no solution yet but it is being actively investigated. See the FTX Central V2.x Support Forum for more posts. We should have a fix soon.....

Doug

17 hours ago, Steffen Wennmacher said:

Hi, that is what happens 1-2% of 8000 users right now. ORBX is working on a solution for this... i guess.

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

My guess, a lot more than 1% - 2%......

1% of 8000 is only 80 and the number of affected users are growing, this thread is proof of that.

Here's hoping for an update on the progress of the diagnostics tool and associated resolution of the issues.

Archived