Fairoaks - No details showing :(

I have just installed Fairoaks onto P3D and the screen shots show that there is a complete lack of detail (grass) - the ground textures also do not look anything like 7CM.   All other ORBX airports are working superbly.

I'm running P3D V3  with FSX Global Ultimate Europe.  I have tried disabling FSX Global Ultimate + Vector in the scenery libary - but still the issue persists.  BTW . . . Just out of interest?  Are there only 4 parking areas available for Fairoaks? as this is all I am seeing plus a whole bunch of what seem to be runway numbers.

Look forward this being resolved .

fairoaks-1.jpg

fairoaks-2.jpg

Edit:

fairoaks-3.jpg

Standard questions.

1-  Did you install the latest library files ?

2-  Did you after installing the library files, open FTX Central, and let it activate the scenery ?

Not to mention a full tab of configuration settings for Fairoaks in FTX Central.

21 hours ago, Penzoil3 said:

Standard questions.

1-  Did you install the latest library files ?

2-  Did you after installing the library files, open FTX Central, and let it activate the scenery ?

Not to mention a full tab of configuration settings for Fairoaks in FTX Central.

1- Yes I have installed latest library files

2- Yes I opened FTX Central and let it sync the scenery.

3- All config settings in Fairoaks are set to high.

I have also reinstalled P3D and installed only ORBX Scenery - I did not install Global Ultimate Europe and now all of the orbx sceneries are showing no objects / vegetation or anything - just ground textures and a few buildings and static planes.

Please Help I have no idea what is going on!

Please See attached file - this is now what EGSG looks like after a complete re-install of P3D V3. Does this have anything to do with the new FTX Central?

egsg.jpg

Another update as I'm trying to solve this issue: -

I have uninstalled P3DV3.3 Professional again - I have deleted registry files and reinstalled P3D V3.3.  This time I have installed only the following:-

1. ORBX Global
  2. Orbx EU England
  3. ORBX EGSG
  4. ORBX Libraries 

and there appears to be nothing but a couple of buildings / static aircraft and ground textures at EGSG.

Archived